The Book Framework for The Journal
The Book Framework is a FREE addon for The Journal created by Benoit R. Charron to provide a quick and easy way to get started writing your novel in The Journal.
The Book Framework includes:
- A structure you can build on to write your novel. Rename “The Book” to your own title and get started!
- Detailed instructions for how to use The Journal to write your book!
- Templates to help you build characters (including random name generators for men and women), locations, plot points and more!
- Easily use multiple times for multiple novels.
How to Install:
- NOTE: The Book Framework requires The Journal 6 (or later).
- Download The Book Framework.
- Open The Journal and log in.
- Click on the File menu, Import sub-menu, and choose“Import Entries…”
- Browse to find the file you just downloaded: TheBookFramework.tjexp
- Click on “Import”.
- Let the import create all of the categories automatically.
- When the import is finished, you can bring up “The Book” category, rename it your own title, and get started writing!