To set the printing margins:
- On the User menu, click on “User Preferences…”
- Bring up the “Printing” tab.
- Click on “Edit Default Page Setup”.
- Then you can set the margins to how you want them, and click “OK” when you’re done.
Those settings will be used everywhere in The Journal, unless you override them at the category level.
To override the printer margins at the category level:
- Right-click on the category and “Category Properties…”
- Bring up the “Entry” tab, then the “Printing Options” sub-tab.
- Click on “Edit Page Setup”.
Don't See Your Question?