Relax! I'm Here to Help!
To make The Journal even easier to use, if you have any questions at all, just ask (email@example.com) . I’m here for you.
And who am I? I'm David Michael, the designer, developer, and first user of The Journal.
The Journal User Email List
Ask questions, swap journaling techniques, and learn tips and tricks for using DavidRM Software's The Journal.
Subscribing is free (and the emails are ad-free)! Just enter your email address and click "Go!"
(Privacy Note: Your email address is never used for anything else.)
The Journal FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is The Journal a subscription or a one-time purchase?
- What is The Journal’s upgrade policy?
- When I purchase The Journal, do I need to reinstall?
- If I install The Journal to try it out, then decide I don’t want it, will I be charged?
- Are there any discounts available for The Journal?
- How many computers can I have The Journal installed on?
- How do I reinstall The Journal?
- I lost my Registration Keys for The Journal. How do I get them back?
- How do I move The Journal to a new computer?
Other Sources of Information about The Journal
To access The Journal’s built-in help:
- Click on the Help menu (in The Journal), and choose “The Journal Help”.
- Or, use the hot-key: F1
The Journal Newsletter, sent out monthly, has more articles, more tips, and even examples of how other people use The Journal.
And be sure to check out The Journal’s Resources page.
Finally, you can search the entire Web page using the “Search” function in the sidebar on the left.
If you need to re-install The Journal for any reason, all you have to do is:
1. Download The Journal.
2. Install The Journal.
3. Re-enter your Registration Keys.
It’s that easy!
NOTE: If you need an older version of The Journal (for example: The Journal 5), check here.
All you have to do is email DavidRM Software (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your Registration Keys will be sent to you in 24 hours or less.