The Journal’s newsletter is sent out monthly, with the following features:
- Announcements of The Journal’s latest releases and updates.
- Tips and Tricks of using The Journal.
- Articles about journaling.
- Special journaling- and writing-exercises.
- And more!
- The Journal Newsletter – February 2003Happy St. Valentines Day! In this month's newsletter, Susan presents a new set of writing exercises, as always, and I explain shared categories.
- The Journal Newsletter – January 2003Happy New Year! Susan takes a break from her quilting to give us a new set of writing exercises, and John Hawkins shares how he uses The Journal for "Intensive Journaling."
- The Journal Newsletter – December 2002Luceele Smith-Huff describes how she uses The Journal, and we have a new tip (Using "Search Entries...") and new writing exercises.
- The Journal Newsletter – November 2002Tania Ryan shares a quick tip, detailing how she uses The Journal to reduce her "catalog clutter." And Susan Michael has her regular offering of writing exercises.
- The Journal Newsletter – September 2002Toni McConnel describes how she uses The Journal. And, as always, we have a new tip, and a new collection of writing exercises.
- The Journal Newsletter – August 2002This month's tip is about downloading and installing additional spell checker dictionaries for The Journal, and Susan has provided another set of writing exercises. Also, this month we have a book review of "Accidental Genius", by Mark Levy.
- The Journal Newsletter – July 2002Our tip this month continues last month's discussion of "text styles". And Susan, as always, has contributed a new set of writing exercises. Also this month, Julie Garman gives us a very personal "How I Use The Journal". So be sure to check that out.
- The Journal Newsletter – June 2002Jae Malone describes how she uses poetry and prose descriptions of her daily life to improve her personal journaling in this month's article, "Stalking the Ideal Journal". Our tip this month is about changing the default font in The Journal, and also serves as a quick introduction to the topic of "text styles". And Susan has contributed a new set of writing exercises.
- The Journal Newsletter – May 2002This month's tip makes a first attempt at explaining "external object entries", a rather obscure--but useful!--feature that was introduced in The Journal 3. So be sure to check that out.
- The Journal Newsletter – April 2002Spring is here in full flower...which for those of us with allergies can be something of a challenge...but Susan persevered to provide us with a new set of writing exercises. And Chuck Gallozzi gives us another article this month, describing how "Journaling both Informs Us and Forms Us."
- The Journal Newsletter – March 2002This month Chuck Gallozzi of http://www.personal-development.com gives us an article describing how to use "Journaling as a Means to Personal Transformation."
- The Journal Newsletter – February 2002Bernard Beam, IT Consultant, describes how he used The Journal to help with his job hunt in this month's "How I Use The Journal" feature. As always, there are new writing exercises and a new tip for using The Journal. So be sure to check those out, as well.